MEDIA: Polls: Biden Is Turning Voters Against Immigration

Sujet : MEDIA: Polls: Biden Is Turning Voters Against Immigration
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 07. Jul 2024, 13:14:19
Morris Dees and $PLC certified deplorable, Andrew Arthur on whether
Susie Wiles sees any hope for a GOP striver seeking WhiteHouse.GOV in
2028 who does not run to Donald Trump's right on the National Question:
<URL:https://cis.org/Arthur/Polls-Biden-Turning-Voters-Against-Immigration>
| The progressive advocates crafting the president's migrant policies
| and their supporters in the media deliberately conflate legal and
| illegal immigration as they press for more of each. Unwittingly,
| they're souring Americans on the very concept of immigration -- just
| as Barbara Jordan warned. That's likely the least forgivable, but
| longest-lasting consequence, of the administration's immigration
| schemes.

Did NeverBackDown.ORG's Steve Cortes and Ken Cuccinelli advise Casey
and Ron DeSantis to pursue grants from the likes of Miriam Adelson,
Robert Bigelow, Walter Buckley, Betsy DeVos, Ken Griffin, Julia Koch,
Bernie Marcus, Lachlan Murdoch, Thomas Peterffy, Bruce Rauner, Chris
Reyes, David Sacks and Steve Wynn to run advertisements on Murdoch's
FoxNews.COM with the likes of Mike Emmons warning legacy American
proles in Iowa and New Hampshire that Donald Trump will betray them by
signing the permanent bipartisan fusion party's bipartisan
comprehensive immigration reform legislation passed by the likes of
Mike Johnson and John Thune so long as the Cheap Labor Lobby authors
include the magic words: merit-based?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"It appears I tweeted my way into Trump's favorite paper: the New
York Times Good piece about how he's vulnerable from the right