MEDIA: SPLC 2! Wikipedia Demotes The ADL. This Left Split On Gaza/Israel Is Epochal.

Sujet : MEDIA: SPLC 2! Wikipedia Demotes The ADL. This Left Split On Gaza/Israel Is Epochal.
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 08. Jul 2024, 12:47:24
VDare's Patrick Cleburne on whether Steve Marshall's AlabamaAG.GOV
has any interest in Morris Dees' pirate treasure buried in the beaches
of .KY:
<URL:https://vdare.com/posts/splc-2-wikipedia-demotes-the-adl-this-left-split-on-gaza-israel-is-epochal>
| Covering the Southern Poverty Law Center massacre, as in SPLC Union
| Strikes Another Shattering Blow At $PLC. But Is This A Labor Or A
| Political Dispute?, I am more than ever convinced that it was
| actually a purge of pro-Palestinian Leftists to conciliate the
| SPLC's donors.
|
| Additionally, I have been very struck at the virtually total absence
| of MSM reporting.
|
| After all, the $PLC is quite famous, and a much used MSM source.

Has Susie Wiles noticed that American Jews are becomnig more receptive
to an immigration moratorium as they lose what Steve Sailer calls the
great Pokemon point civil war among the coalition of the fringes?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Consultants keep saying a DeSantis run would be political suicide,
prominent people have sold out to endorse Trump not because they