MEDIA: Indian-American Congressperson introduces new bill to keep STEM graduates in US

Sujet : MEDIA: Indian-American Congressperson introduces new bill to keep STEM graduates in US
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 23. Jul 2024, 12:34:43
The anonymous Times of India hack on whether JD Vance recommends that
Donald Trump enlist Narendra Modi as his MAGA campaign surrogage for
the National Question:
<URL:https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/nri/latest-updates/indian-american-congressperson-introduces-new-bill-to-keep-stem-graduates-in-us/articleshow/111753698.cms>
| Thanedar acknowledged the troubles associated with acquiring the H1-
| B visa post-graduation.
|
| "Deadlines dictating a student's stay in the country is troublesome,
| that is precisely why I'm proposing a revision with respect to
| extensions," he said.
|
| The Foundation for India and Indian Diaspora Studies (FIIDS)
| welcomed the legislation.
|
| In a post on X, FIIDS said, "We appreciate @RepShriThanedar for
| introducing "THE KEEP STEM GRADUATES IN AMERICA ACT" to keep #STEM
| educated #foreign #indian #gradutes in America #greencardbacklog
| #h1b #FIIDSUSA @khanderao happy to work on this. @lalitkjha
| @DcWalaDesi"

Did NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes advise Casey
DeSantis to make Ron's top priority securing the permission of David
McIntosh's ClubForGrowth.ORG to deploy the likes of Mike Emmons onto
Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM campaign stage to warn legacy American
proles that Donald Trump will sign the permanent bipartisan fusion
party's bipartisan comprehensive immigration reform legislation
passed by the likes of Mike Johnson and John Thune so long as the
Cheap Labor Lobby authors include the magic-words, "merit-based"?

John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Also, Revolver's own Darren Beattie has pointed out that the left
is in full-blown panic because their sham lawfare trials, meant to