MEDIA: J.D. Vance: 'America Is Not Just an Idea - It Is Our Homeland'

Sujet : MEDIA: J.D. Vance: 'America Is Not Just an Idea - It Is Our Homeland'
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 11. Aug 2024, 11:53:04
Allan Wall for BorderHawk on whether Donald Trump will demand that
VP JD Vance sell Trump's signature merit-based immigration reform
legislation passed by the likes of Mike Johnson's House.GOV and John
Thune's Senate.GOV to legacy American proles and which 2028 aspirants
for WhiteHouse.GOV Susie Wiles sees stepping up to be the tribune for
legacy American proles against their disposession:
<URL:https://borderhawk.blog/j-d-vance-america-is-not-just-an-idea-it-is-our-homeland/>
| How is J.D. Vance on the "National Question"?
|
| The National Question is a complex of issues including immigration
| (legal and illegal), citizenship, and national identity.
|
| Vance's marriage to a non-Christian, a daughter of Indian
| immigrants, has been questioned. Does that make him more sympathetic
| towards mass immigration of Asian Indians and others?
|
| I don't know.

Does Wiles see any hope for 2028 GOP aspirant for WhiteHouse.GOV who
doesn't run to Trump's right on the National Question?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Trump being contractually locked in the Truth Social attic to
scream at the floorboards while Elon and Ron talk policy downstairs