MEDIA: 'Biden's Failed Border Czar' Kamala Harris Bears Responsibility for Crisis, Website Proclaims

Sujet : MEDIA: 'Biden's Failed Border Czar' Kamala Harris Bears Responsibility for Crisis, Website Proclaims
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 22. Aug 2024, 13:04:56
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Bradley Jaye
on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes advised
Casey DeSantis to make it Ron's top priority to secure their path to
WhiteHouse.GOV by obtaining the permission of David McIntosh's
ClubForGrowth.ORG to deploy the likes of Mike Emmons and Maria Espinoza
onto Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM campaign stage to remind legacy
American proles in Iowa and New Hampshire that Donald Trump took Jared
Kushner's advice to downplay the National Question on the campaign
trail against Joe Biden and Kamala Harris:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/08/12/exclusive-bidens-failed-border-czar-kamala-harris-bears-responsibility-for-crisis-website-proclaims/>
| We know our immigration system is broken and we know what it takes
| to fix it: comprehensive reform. That includes strong border
| security and an earned pathway to citizenship," Harris said during a
| recent rally in Glendale, Arizona.
|
| That amnesty would fill the United States workforce with millions of
| newly legalized foreign workers, no doubt pleasing her globalist
| corporate donors hungry for cheap labor. But working- and middle-
| class Americans would have to compete with the influx of labor,
| which no doubt would further drive down wages.

Will Trump enlist VP JD Vance to sell legacy American proles their
dispossession via Trump's signature merit-based comprehensive
immigration reform legislation?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Is the pending Trump-era 'Technocracy' a rebrand, pushing social
media off to the side (that part is done) and bringing data