MEDIA: WashPost Op-Ed: Kamala Harris Should Use Migration to Grow the Economy

Sujet : MEDIA: WashPost Op-Ed: Kamala Harris Should Use Migration to Grow the Economy
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 06. Sep 2024, 13:18:07
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Neil Munro
on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes
recommended to Ron and Casey DeSantis to use Miriam Adelson, Robert
Bigelow, Walter Buckley, Betsy DeVos, Ken Griffin, Julia Koch, Bernie
Marcus, Lachlan Murdoch, Thomas Peterffy, Bruce Rauner, Chris Reyes,
David Sacks and Steve Wynn campaign donations to run ads on Murdoch's
FoxNews.COM with the likes of Mike Emmons and Maria Espinoza warning
legacy American proles in Iowa and New Hampshire that Donald Trump will
sign the permanent bipartisan fusion party's bipartisan comprehensive
immigration reform legislation passed by the likes of Mike Johnson and
John Thune (or Rick Scott?) so long as the Cheap Labor Lobby authors
include the magic words, merit-based:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2024/08/31/washpost-op-ed-kamala-harris-should-use-migration-grow-economy/>
| Vice President Kamala Harris should promise to grow the U.S. economy
| by importing more migrant workers, consumers, and renters, according
| to a pro-migration op-ed writer at the Washington Post.
|
|  "Legal immigration is a critical component of economic growth and
| solvency for our entitlement programs," columnist Jennifer Rubin
| declared on August 27.
|
| "There is no shortage of good ideas, ranging from dropping outdated
| country caps to granting foreign STEM graduates green cards to
| clearing the green-card backlog to increased visas for seasonal
| workers," Rubin added, without acknowledging the alternative
| strategy of growing the economy by raising Americans' productivity.

Will Trump enlist VP JD Vance to be Chief Salescritter for Trump's
"merit-based" immigration legislative legacy and who does Susie Wiles
see on the horizon with aspirations for WhiteHouse.GOV in 2028
stepping up to defend legacy American proles and their posterity?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Today, the House of Representatives, led by Speaker Mike Johnson
and Hakeem Jeffries, announced they are assembling a "Task Force,"