MEDIA: Kamala Harris Campaign Promises: More Migration, Amnesty, and Bidenomics

Sujet : MEDIA: Kamala Harris Campaign Promises: More Migration, Amnesty, and Bidenomics
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 15. Sep 2024, 13:44:07
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Neil Munro
on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes
advise Casey DeSantis to task Ron to obtain the permission of David
McIntosh's ClubForGrowth.ORG to impeach Donald Trump for endorsing
Jim Lankford and Mitch McConnell:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/09/10/bidenomics-more-jobs-but-lower-wages/>
| But Mayorkas and Harris have very powerful backers and very
| different views about wages and labor than did Biden -- and their
| views created Bidenomics, even as Biden feebly protested the
| Mayorkas migration.
|
| Harris and Mayorkas see the White House "as having plenary [total]
| power over immigration, rather than Congress," said Krikorian:
|
||     The Executives over the past several decades have come to
|| dominate foreign policy, where Congress no longer declares war, and
|| the President has basically taken the War Power away from Congress
|| ... Obama laid the groundwork for [the Executive] is to turn
|| immigration into a unilateral presidential policy rather than
|| something that Congress has control of.
|
| Mayorkas' clout in the White House made him the nation's "labor
| czar," said Krikorian, adding:
|
||     That is a phenomenal level of power to give to the federal
|| government period, regardless of whether it's one guy or not. Even
|| the President shouldn't have that power ... [But Harris'] campaign
|| supports that.
|
| His power was acknowledged by Biden's first labor secretary:  "The
| issue of immigration is how do we make sure that companies and
| businesses have the opportunity to employ people," Labor Secretary
| Marty Walsh told Fox Business in December 2022.

Will Trump tap VP JD Vance to be his Chief Salescritter for Trump's
"merit-based" comprehensive immigration reform and who does Amy
Swonger predict among the 2028 aspirants for WhiteHouse.GOV will
step up as tribune for legacy American proles and their posterity?

John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"That moment in Doral was followed by an announcement that Barron
would be joining his brother, Donald Trump Jr, as a delegate from