MEDIA: Repeat after me: The Great Replacement is a Conspiracy Theory!

Sujet : MEDIA: Repeat after me: The Great Replacement is a Conspiracy Theory!
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 23. Sep 2024, 01:40:16
Steve Sailer on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Steve Cortes and Ken
Cuccinelli advised Casey DeSantis to dispatch Ron to David Mcintosh's
ClubForGrowth.ORG to beg for permission to deploy the ikes of Mike
Emmons and Maria Epsinoza onto Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM campaign
stage to impeach Donald Trump for taking Jared Kushner's advice to
downplay the National Question on the campaign trail against Joe Biden
and Kamala Harris:
<URL:https://www.stevesailer.net/p/repeat-after-me-the-great-replacement>
| The Democrats' grand strategy of importing more ringers to vote for
| the Democrats is not exactly a Great Replacement (you're not getting
| deported, not yet), but it's undeniably a Great Dilution of the
| value of your vote. That's why the press screeches so loud about a
| "white nationalist far-right conspiracy theory" whenever a skeptic
| explains the obvious self-interested electoral logic behind what the
| Democrats are up to with their immigration policies. What else do
| they have to say?

Does Susie Wiles see signs that Trump's merit-based immigrants are
more or less likely to vote for Trump's endorsed candidates in 2028?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Now, many in this "frat" are running scared from right-wing "Trump"
support, terrified they'll be labeled "MAGA" and upset their