Re: @SIRIUSXM

Sujet : Re: @SIRIUSXM
De : adhellman1 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Auric Hellman)
Groupes : misc.news.internet.discuss
Date : 19. Sep 2024, 04:47:39
On 9/17/2024 11:36 PM, JAB wrote:
@gtconway3d
 So @NikkiHaley  are you going to do two or more different shows on two
or more different SiriusXM channels so you can take varying positions
on whom and what the country needs to be saved from?
==================
 Nikki Haley @NikkiHaley
 We spoke hard truths on the campaign trail. It's time to speak hard
truths about the future of America. No spin. Just facts and straight
talk in a way that everyone can understand. We have a country to save.
Let's do this  @SIRIUSXM
 https://x.com/gtconway3d/status/1836122440558055683
In a true democracy, every voice deserves a platform. It's up to the people to decide to give that voice an audience or not. Personally, I'd rather listen to Howard Stern than Nikki Haley.
--
Dr. Auric D. Hellman
adhellman1@gmail.com