Re: strict abortion laws lead to 'predictable' suffering for women

Sujet : Re: strict abortion laws lead to 'predictable' suffering for women
De : nospam (at) *nospam* example.net (D)
Groupes : misc.news.internet.discuss
Date : 21. Sep 2024, 12:11:10
On Fri, 20 Sep 2024, JAB wrote:

Harris says strict abortion laws lead to 'predictable' suffering for
women

MSNBC
VP Harris on deaths linked to Georgia abortion ban: 'Trump is the
architect of this crisis'

strict abortion laws lead to 'predictable' suffering for women

Old news....ask Margaret Sanger
(September 14, 1879 - September 6, 1966)

You might find it strange, coming from a guy like me, but abortion is one of the questions where I am fully in agreement with the democrats and against Trump. It is not, however, an important question for me, so I have to go for team Trump adding up all the questions.