Re: The Elite College Students Who Can't Read Books

Sujet : Re: The Elite College Students Who Can't Read Books
De : here (at) *nospam* is.invalid (JAB)
Groupes : misc.news.internet.discuss
Date : 05. Oct 2024, 13:36:13
On Fri, 4 Oct 2024 23:55:01 -0400, Auric Hellman
<adhellman1@gmail.com> wrote:

"Why bother learning something when Siri can
learn it for me?". I don't foresee that attitude changing
anytime soon.

I'd like to know if 1,000 freshly graduated university students could
read a highway map, and drive to points A, B, C, and D?

With a GoPro monitoring them along these paths, of course.