Re: Reliable bluetooth headphones/earpods?

Sujet : Re: Reliable bluetooth headphones/earpods?
De : none (at) *nospam* none.none (Tyrone)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone uk.comp.sys.mac
Date : 07. Jul 2024, 16:14:24
On Jul 7, 2024 at 7:33:22 AM EDT, "Chris" <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote:

I've been fighting for most of the morning to keep my earpods connected to
my phone for more than 5 minutes - not an exaggeration - and am now
contemplating new ones.

Anyone have recommendations of reliable BT - and I mean rock solid
reliability - headphones/earpods? I mostly use them with my iphone while
commuting, travelling and gardening for mostly music, but also on
teams/zoom calls on my mac. I need them to be small and portable.

I've never had problems with Sony. I have several over-ear headphones (from
cheap to expensive) and in-ear buds. All work just fine and sound great.

None have ever failed. Not to say that Sony headphones are indestructible.
Just reporting my experience. The main problem with over-ear headphones is
that the foam pads eventually fall apart. Some can be replaced, some can't.