Re: Siri / AI boost to be announced at the WWDC in June.

Sujet : Re: Siri / AI boost to be announced at the WWDC in June.
De : none (at) *nospam* none.none (Tyrone)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 10. May 2024, 23:17:41
On May 10, 2024 at 5:08:37 PM EDT, "Alan Browne" <bitbucket@blackhole.com>
wrote:

Goes on to state that generative AI will be native to Apple devices and
not require a server connection.

Whoopie.   Can I turn it off?  ALL of it?

Am I alone in not being at all interested in this "AI" nonsense?  Microsoft is
going abolutely overboard with this junk in Windows 11, claiming it will be an
"Assistant that knows everything about you, all your email, all your texts and
everything you do on your PC".

Does that sound like a good idea?  What could possibly go wrong with that? It
reminds me of the Apple 1984 "Big Brother" ads.  Why would I want my PC (or
phone or whatever) watching and recording everything I do?