Re: Don't you hate it when your iPhone didn't turn off after using its camera?

Sujet : Re: Don't you hate it when your iPhone didn't turn off after using its camera?
De : ant (at) *nospam* zimage.comANT (Ant)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 28. Jul 2024, 22:16:35
Paul Goodman <no_email@invalid.invalid> wrote:
Ant <ant@zimage.comANT> wrote:
Don't you hate it when your iPhone didn't turn off after using its
camera? I swore I pressed the button to turn it off! Or maybe it got
accidently turned on? My pant pocket gets really warm and there goes its
power left too. :(

I guess I don???t understand what you are referring to. There is no reason to
turn your IPhone off after using the camera. Just close the camera app and
go on your way.

I think he???s trying to say the lock button rather than turning it off. Ant
comes up with the weirdest things all the time, but I don???t look at his
messages because of that God awful huge signature.

Yes, the physical button to lock/sleep.

Whether you access the camera from the Lock Screen or from the home screen
doesn???t change anything. Just swipe up and close the camera app when you
are done and you should be good to go.

I thought it was a bad idea to kill iOS apps.
--
"When Jesus had finished saying these things, the crowds were amazed at his teaching, because he taught as one who had authority, and not as their teachers of the law." --Matthew 7:28-29. SDCC, Olympics, DP&W, etc.
  /\___/\   Ant(Dude) @ http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org.