Re: CarPlay recommendation?

Sujet : Re: CarPlay recommendation?
De : nuh-uh (at) *nospam* nope.com (Alan)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 12. Mar 2024, 01:00:15
On 2024-03-09 06:01, Alan Browne wrote:
On 2024-03-08 18:48, Alan wrote:
On 2024-03-08 14:02, Alan Browne wrote:
On 2024-03-07 20:19, Alan wrote:
On 2024-03-07 14:43, Alan Browne wrote:
On 2024-03-06 17:23, Alan wrote:
On 2024-03-06 13:47, Alan Browne wrote:
On 2024-03-05 19:08, Alan wrote:
On 2024-03-05 11:21, Alan Browne wrote:
On 2024-03-05 11:08, Alan wrote:

Well it isn't correct.

Says the guy who doesn't understand proportion.

What I understand is I will avoid polluting no matter how small the amount.

Its seems inconsequential as you cannot see it.  Were it little bits of plastic I'm sure you wouldn't do it.

It doesn't SEEM inconsequential, sunshine: it IS inconsequential.

Literally less than one THOUSANDTH of one percent.

And then it lingers for 300 - 1000 years ... actually worse than most plastics...

In the grand scheme of things it makes NO DIFFERENCE.

Nor does throwing out tiny bits of plastic.  But I doubt you do that.

DO THE MATH.

I did.  In spades.  And presented it.  If you don't get it, that's your problem.

And when challenged on basic claims, you punked.

I what?  Is that a word?

Yup. I'm using it in a common slang sense, but only the truly ignorant don't know that "punk" is most definitely a word and has been since the late 16th century.

Punk is no issue.  Punked as slang is just that - and wrongly used by you in any case.

Nope.

'4. (especially with "out") To give up or concede; to act like a wimp.
Jimmy was going to help me with the prank, but he punked (out) at the last minute.'

<https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/punk>

Still not applicable.  Really grasping...

Absolutely applicable, sunshine. Let me demonstrate:

"And when challenged on basic claims, you [gave up]".

All in your head.

I challenged your claims and you gave up on supporting them.

That's just reality, sunshine.
 You're under some delusion that I have an obligation to satisfy you.  I certainly don't.
Of course you don't. The delusion is you thinking I think you had such an obligation.

 You have the option of proving me wrong, if you don't take it, that's your problem.
And if you can't substantiate your claims...
...that's yours.