Re: Apple can't design a microLED display for the Apple Watch

Sujet : Re: Apple can't design a microLED display for the Apple Watch
De : Hank (at) *nospam* nospam.invalid (Hank Rogers)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 23. Mar 2024, 02:47:40
Peter wrote:
Apple is scrapping plans to build a MicroLED display for the Apple Watch,
according to a report from Bloomberg's Mark Gurman. The company reportedly
stopped working on the display around the same time as the company's
decision to cancel work on a self-driving car, writes Gurman, after the
company determiend it would be too costly and complex for Apple to design.
https://www.theverge.com/2024/3/22/24108967/apple-watch-microled-canceled
 Apple decided to rely on the design expertise of Samsung and LG instead.

Bullshit. They could have easily completed those projects. But they are too busy working on holographic displays and brain implants to replace touchscreens.
Eventually, when we want to buy a new iphone, we'll make an appointment for day surgery at an Apple store clinic.