I just bought two 10th generation inexpensive iPads for $300 each

Sujet : I just bought two 10th generation inexpensive iPads for $300 each
De : andrew (at) *nospam* spam.net (Andrew)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone comp.mobile.ipad
Date : 03. Aug 2024, 17:21:53
I just bought two new 10th generation inexpensive iPads for $300 each
(one pink & one blue) where I wonder what case you guys like best?
 <https://www.cnet.com/deals/prime-days-over-but-the-10th-gen-ipad-is-still-just-300-at-amazon/>

We actually bought four of them, two as gifts, so what we need now is to
figure out what cases are best and if they sell a good screen protector.

Any suggestions?