Re: Losing typed-in text irretrievably

Sujet : Re: Losing typed-in text irretrievably
De : cameo (at) *nospam* unreal.invalid (Cameo)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 22. Aug 2024, 11:26:37
Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:
On 2024-08-21 22:00, Cameo wrote:

It happens to me pretty often when I touch a key incidentally or when I
have to do something else before Send or Save. Then the text I spent long
time to type in just disappears irretrievably. In Android there was a
confirmation question before such a critical action. If such feature is
also available in iOS via some Setup option, I can not find it. But then I
am fairly new in the Apple environment. So go easy on me if I should know
this.

In what context?

Where and when does this happen?

Even this message I had to write again after the first one disappeared when
I had to put it into background till I looked up something in a browser
before Send.
It also happened several times when I was writing inside an app to share my
opinion about the app.