Re: send to…

Sujet : Re: send to…
De : REMOVETHISbadgolferman (at) *nospam* gmail.com (badgolferman)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 24. Aug 2024, 03:00:41
Chris <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote:
badgolferman <REMOVETHISbadgolferman@gmail.com> wrote:
When I want to use the Send To… icon in an app or Safari, it pops up a
window with some Contacts and some apps I can choose from. I see there’s a
way you can edit some of the apps, but I don’t see a way to edit the
Contacts. I want to put people in there I often send links to. As it is now
I have to choose Messages then find the person I want.

How can I place desired Contacts in the Send To shortcut window?

They're just your most recent senders aren't they? Can't edit.

They’re actually not the most recent senders. I did find you can long press
on each one then select Show Less, but that’s about it.