Troubleshooting on an iPad.

Sujet : Troubleshooting on an iPad.
De : watcombeman (at) *nospam* yahoo.co.uk (John Hill)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 19. Sep 2024, 10:06:15
My son has has asked me:

My iPad is getting slower and slower to the extent that it’s making some
applications difficult to use. I could try shutting down or restarting but my
perception is this is a recurring issue. Is there any known memory or process
monitoring on the iPad to see if I have an app that is misbehaving?

I know of none, but that doesn't mean there isn't anything. cAnd if there is I
assume it would apply equally to the iPd and iPhone.

Any suggestions? I have suggested a power down and restart, and he will try
that for starters.

Old John.

--
Frustra fit per plura, quod potest fieri per pauciora - William of Occam.