Re: Why iCloud has 70% market share

Sujet : Re: Why iCloud has 70% market share
De : jollyroger (at) *nospam* pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 07. Mar 2024, 18:58:17
On 2024-03-07, Sten deJoode <StendeJood@nospam.net> wrote:
On 6 Mar 2024 16:45:26 GMT, Jolly Roger wrote:

I'm sure you all feel strongly that Apple should never be sued.
 Nonsense.

Apple loses most (if not almost all) of the lawsuits
That's a butt hurt lie. Apple settling these lawsuits is nothing more
than a quick and relatively painless end to a bullshit farce. And I’m
sure that’s how Apple views it as well - if you think a few hundred
million dollars is anything but a virtual shrug from Apple, a
three-trillion-dollar company, you’re extremely naive. It’s less costly
to Apple to pay these ridiculous people off than to bother going to
court, so they settled instead, and in doing so admitted no wrongdoing.
And rightly so.

you always say every lawsuit against Apple is bad.
Repeating that lie doesn't magically make it become true, doofus.

But none of you showed you actually understand what that lawsuit is
about.

Apple provides full-device backups for its products using its own
infrastructure. That's not "anticompetitive behavior". And Apple
isn't obligated to provide that service for other cloud providers
just because some users want Apple's services without paying for the
required infrastructure. This case is ridiculous on its face, and the
only people it appeals to are ridiculous people and trolls.

Like I said, you clearly didn't understand what the lawsuit was about.
Projection. It is you who clearly doesn't understand what the lawsuit
was about.

And yet you always instantly say all lawsuits against Apple are bad.
Repeating that lie doesn't magically make it become true, doofus.

It's obvious you didn't understand
Projection.
JR