Re: Trying out iPhone's Stolen Device Protection feature.

Sujet : Re: Trying out iPhone's Stolen Device Protection feature.
De : Hank (at) *nospam* nospam.invalid (Hank Rogers)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 08. Mar 2024, 00:55:32
Jörg Lorenz wrote:
On 06.03.24 17:40, badgolferman wrote:
Ant <ant@zimage.comANT> wrote:
It says there is an one hour delay. Is there a way to customize its
delay time or even cancel its timer if I am the legit owner?

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon.

I swear you come up with the most obscure things all the time!

And your signature really sucks! I guess you purposely want to annoy people
with that monstrosity. A signature should be 2-3 lines of text only.
 The RFC-limit is 4 without the separator.

I didn't know that. Thank you, Jughead.