Re: IOS v. 17.4

Sujet : Re: IOS v. 17.4
De : REMOVETHISbadgolferman (at) *nospam* gmail.com (badgolferman)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 08. Mar 2024, 14:42:39
Wilf wrote:

I was joking about the lime emoji, but seriously surprised that it
doesn't get rendered properly on older machines.  I wonder how it
will look on Android phones?   How do any Apple emojis look on other
machines?
I know the poop emoji translates over to Android properly!
--
"If I had no sense of humor, I would long ago have committed suicide."
~ Mahatma Gandhi