Re: CarPlay recommendation?

Sujet : Re: CarPlay recommendation?
De : nuh-uh (at) *nospam* nope.com (Alan)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 12. Mar 2024, 03:51:04
On 2024-03-11 18:18, Alan Browne wrote:
On 2024-03-11 20:26, Alan wrote:
On 2024-03-11 16:27, Alan Browne wrote:

I challenged your claims and you gave up on supporting them.

That's just reality, sunshine.

You're under some delusion that I have an obligation to satisfy you. I certainly don't.

Of course you don't. The delusion is you thinking I think you had such an obligation.

You have the option of proving me wrong, if you don't take it, that's your problem.

And if you can't substantiate your claims...

See my other reply.  This is pretty basis stuff.  For most of us.

So you admit that after claiming you were "done"...

...you then posted this!

It is basic stuff, sunshine:

You made a claim.

I challenged you to substantiate it.

You punked out.
 ... not at all ... I have zero obligation to meet your challenges.
 Put your outsize ego into the thimble it actually fits.

I'm sorry, but...
...didn't you claim you were done...
...punk.
:-)