Re: unpatchable security flaw

Sujet : Re: unpatchable security flaw
De : jollyroger (at) *nospam* pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 24. Mar 2024, 05:51:43
On 2024-03-24, Hank Rogers <Hank@nospam.invalid> wrote:
Jolly Roger wrote:
On 2024-03-23, badgolferman <REMOVETHISbadgolferman@gmail.com> wrote:
Tyrone <none@none.none> wrote:
On Mar 23, 2024 at 1:16:29 PM EDT, "Chris" <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote:
badgolferman <REMOVETHISbadgolferman@gmail.com> wrote:

A new security vulnerability has been discovered in Apple's Mac
and MacBook computers – and the worst part is that it's
unpatchable.

Wrong ng. Totally off topic here.

And not important anyway.  The trolls just wanted to screech about
"unpatchable flaws".

Because trolls.

Hello Tyrone. I think you are new here since I don’t
recognize your name, but maybe you are a regular user with a new
identity for all I know.

I have been an iPhone user since the 4 model and am currently on the
14 model. My wife and one of my kids use iPhones and iPads. My
mother uses iPhones and iPads. I assure you that despite what Jolly
Roger says, I am not a troll.

Here's an easy challenge, Tyrone (and anyone else reading this): go
back and look at all of badgolferman's previous posts, and make note
of how many are (a) negative news about Apple as opposed to positive,
and (b) obvious bait for trollish flame wars that inevitably ensue,
and where Arlen (under his many, many nyms) quickly  steps in to
sling childish insults at Apple users. It becomes *crystal* clear
that badgolferman, Arlen, and a select handful of others are the
actual Apple-hating trolls here. They think we don't see what they
are doing, but it's all too obvious for anyone with a functioning
brain to see. ; )

Sure glad you never make insults. Thanks for that.

I only insult cry bullies like you guys. I don't go to the Android or
Windows newsgroups to insult all of their users the way you guys do here
because I don't have a hate boner for an OS or devices I prefer not to
use. That's you guys. Cry harder. Your tears are the saltiest.

JR