Re: Bluetooth issue

Sujet : Re: Bluetooth issue
De : jollyroger (at) *nospam* pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 27. Mar 2024, 18:48:46
On 2024-03-27, sticks <wolverine01@charter.net> wrote:
I have two Plantronics BackBeat FIT earbuds I connect to an iPhone XR.
Sometimes the hearing seems to go out on one side or the other.  At
first, I could pause the playing, and upon resume it would work again
for awhile.  Initially, I thought the earbuds might be going bad, so I
would switch to the other set.  Finally, it happened on both sets and
I decided to shut down phone and restart after a few minutes.  This
did fix the problem and both sets worked fine.  It started the
behavior again yesterday, and I'm starting to think it could be the
devices bluetooth radio going out.  Can't remember how long I've had
this phone, but it must be 5 or 6 years.  Anyone heard of this
happening before, and is there any options to fix it?  Is there anyway
to check the connectivity with a computer that would do some testing?

thanks.

You may also want to rule out other more likely factors, such as
environmental (radio interference).

JR