Find My App's People list isn't showing a family member's iPhone Pro Max (iOS v17.4.1) location for 17 hrs., but Device's list show its recent location.

Sujet : Find My App's People list isn't showing a family member's iPhone Pro Max (iOS v17.4.1) location for 17 hrs., but Device's list show its recent location.
De : ant (at) *nospam* zimage.comANT (Ant)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 29. Mar 2024, 21:09:39
Hello,

Find My App's People list isn't showing a family member's iPhone Pro Max
(iOS v17.4.1) location for 17 hrs., but Device's list show its recent
location. :/

What's up? Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)
--
"[John the Baptist said when asked if he was the Christ, the Messiah:] 'I am not the Christ but am sent ahead of him. The bride belongs to the bridegroom. The friend who attends the bridegroom waits and listens for him, and is full of joy when he hears the bridegroom's voice. That joy is mine, and it is now complete.'" --John 3:28-29. TGIGF, but incoming >2" rain Easter weekend! :(
  /\___/\   Ant(Dude) @ http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org.