Re: Calls going straight to voicemail

Sujet : Re: Calls going straight to voicemail
De : jollyroger (at) *nospam* pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 24. Apr 2024, 23:52:24
On 2024-04-24, Connor Shannon <cshannon1898@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi.

A couple times recently I needed to call a company's support ppl and
when they called back their call went right to my iPhone voicemail it
didn't ring or anything. I googled and found out about an iPhone setting
called Silence Unknown Callers but I checked and I don't have that on.
B'cuz I don't know what number the support ppl will use I can't put them
in my Contacts. How can I make sure that any body that calls I can see
the call and answer it?

Another possible cause is a very weak cellular signal in the area you were in
at the time. Loss of cellular signal while a call is incoming would
result in that call going straight to voicemail (same as if your phone
was turned off at the time).

JR