Re: iPhone activation market share hits new low

Sujet : Re: iPhone activation market share hits new low
De : andrew (at) *nospam* spam.net (Andrew)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 26. Apr 2024, 06:14:40
Hank Rogers wrote on Thu, 25 Apr 2024 20:26:59 -0500 :

But, does android have a cult we can join?
I would never buy a chinese made telephone without that vital feature.

I like your sense of humor which gets the key point across rather well.

The one thing the iPhone has, that Android can't ever copy, is that cult.

The iPhone is the Koran of the cultists; death to non-believing infidels.