Re: Samsung pokes fun at Apple following reports of faulty iPhone alarms

Sujet : Re: Samsung pokes fun at Apple following reports of faulty iPhone alarms
De : andrew (at) *nospam* spam.net (Andrew)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 03. May 2024, 05:20:54
badgolferman wrote on Thu, 2 May 2024 22:02:48 -0000 (UTC) :

Of course, Apple isn't mentioned by name, but it doesn't take a rocket
scientist to read the good-natured humor between the lines.

Almost all marketing relies fundamentally on people "guessing" (or
assuming) what the sales pitch "means" that isn't actually stated in the
sales pitch.

Apple and Samsung are geniuses at that basic marketing strategem.

BTW, it sometimes happens that my alarms don't go off even on my Samsung
Galaxy due to, in my case, the notification settings defaulting to off
after a set time period of non use (which is the Android default).