Re: iPhone owners say the latest iOS update is resurfacing deleted images

Sujet : Re: iPhone owners say the latest iOS update is resurfacing deleted images
De : mummycullen (at) *nospam* gmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (MummyChunk)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 17. May 2024, 15:30:31

 > > On 2024-05-16, Danart <danmin> wrote:
 > >
 > > This is a Linux based operating system ( iOS )
 > >
 > Jolly Roger wrote:
 >
 >
 > iOS is not and never had been Linux. My god you people are dumb...
 >
 > --
 > E-mail sent to this address may be devoured by my ravenous SPAM
filter.
 > I often ignore posts from Google. Use a real news client instead.
 >
 > JR

Very true

iOS (formerly iPhone OS) is a mobile operating system developed by
Apple Inc. exclusively for its smartphones. It was unveiled in January
2007 for the first-generation iPhone, launched in June 2007.

iOS is based on macOS. Like macOS, it includes components of the Mach
microkernel and FreeBSD.  It is a Unix-like operating system. Although
some parts of iOS are open source under the Apple Public Source
License and other licenses, iOS is proprietary software.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IOS

This is a response to the post seen at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=665462570#665462570