Re: Moose kills Alaska man attempting to take photos of her newborn calves

Sujet : Re: Moose kills Alaska man attempting to take photos of her newborn calves
De : andrew (at) *nospam* spam.net (Andrew)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 22. May 2024, 06:42:27
*Hemidactylus* wrote on Wed, 22 May 2024 04:09:23 +0000 :

It's obvious I'm the only one on topic here, especially
since I removed all the crossposted groups from my response.

Yeah you did do that. Point granted.

Seriously, and on-topic, the question is what kind of person does something
that stupid - and then the next question is what kind of phone does that
person own (for reasons that we know about for the two kinds of owners).

One of the dumbest iPhone owners on record that I am personally aware of
(since a person I know well was one of the voting jury members) was
this murderer, who owned not only an iPhone, but a "*RED!*" iPhone:

https://www.njherald.com/story/news/politics/courts/2023/05/26/hayden-harris-army-corporal-murder-trial-xo-testifies/70256187007/
  "Snyder said he initiated the stop and ended up detaining Mellish,
   taking and later processing Mellish's red Apple iPhone for evidence."

Since I know a jury member, I know the full scoop of what happened,
which, basically was they left their iPhone on the entire time that they
drove across three state borders multiple times to first meet and murder
the victim, and then to come back to that exact rural spot to hide the body
once the army started calling the murderer about the missing victim.

The *RED!* iPhone had it all.

The question is what kind of person buys an expensive *RED!* iPhone, and
then murders a guy for just a few hundred dollars in vehicle value, all the
while leaving his *RED!* iPhone on with the GPS being logged during the
entire 12-hour ordeal back and forth multiple times to the murder site?