Re: Lost App

Sujet : Re: Lost App
De : singularity (at) *nospam* blackhole.org (Alan Browne)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 24. Jun 2024, 17:17:17
On 2024-06-23 12:23, Paul Goodman wrote:
ABLE1 <somebody@nowhere.com> wrote:
Hello all,

I need a hint or two!?!?

I inadvertently deleted an app from my iPhone 13 iOS 17.5.1
The app icon is gone from my screen.  If I go to the App Store
it shows a "Open" button and when I tap it the app comes up.

However, it is still missing from my Home Screen.

I checked Settings and the app is listed there but nothing to
indicate how to get it back on my Home Screen or anything.

Can't seem to determine what needs to be done to recover the App.

Any thoughts or hints out there??

Thanks,

Les

 Keep swiping left on your home screen until your App Library displays. This
My reply...

Paul Goodman
Fix your sig delimiter line please.
Should be two dashes plus a space before the end of line.
Example below.
--
"It would be a measureless disaster if Russian barbarism overlaid
  the culture and independence of the ancient States of Europe."