Re: Reliable bluetooth headphones/earpods?

Sujet : Re: Reliable bluetooth headphones/earpods?
De : thewildrover (at) *nospam* icloud.com (Andy H)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone uk.comp.sys.mac
Date : 08. Jul 2024, 21:42:12
On 08/07/2024 18:14:32, Chris wrote:
Andy H <thewildrover@icloud.com> wrote:
[..]

 From what I can gather the Audio Technica and the Marshall are the only
two I could find that gave decent sound quality rather than a bunch of
daft features for the money.
 All great suggestions, but a bit bulky for my current use case. May have
another look at on/over ears in a while as I'm revisiting my music
listening options.
Fair enough.
Have you considered the old legendary Koss PortaPro, I have the old wired version, and they sound astonishing for the size - so much so, that I'd read where some have modified them themselves to add bluetooth.
However, I believe you can get a Bluetooth version of them now.
Just another to consider perhaps.
--
Andy H