Re: [NEWS] Microsoft China baning staff from using Android phones

Sujet : Re: [NEWS] Microsoft China baning staff from using Android phones
De : hugybear (at) *nospam* gmx.net (Jörg Lorenz)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 09. Jul 2024, 17:38:06
Am 09.07.24 um 12:39 schrieb badgolferman:
<https://appleinsider.com/articles/24/07/08/microsoft-china-bans-android-demands-staff-use-iphones>

This was the policy at where I work too.  It's only been in the past
few years where they've allowed Android phones to be issued to
employees for network and email access.  Even then there are certain
things Androids can't do which iPhones can.  This is how I became an
iPhone user -- I was already used to it so when it came time to get my
personal phone, I opted for iPhone.  If it wasn't for MDM and ability
to spy on my work phone, I wouldn't need a personal phone.

Same here. BYOD-devices are welcome but a lot of things are only
possible with iOS. The requirements for the OS-version are very high for
Android.

--
"Manus manum lavat."