Re: NEWS: Apple Intelligence won?t launch in EU in 2024 due to antitrust regulation

Sujet : Re: NEWS: Apple Intelligence won?t launch in EU in 2024 due to antitrust regulation
De : nickcine (at) *nospam* is.invalid (Nick Cine)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 11. Jul 2024, 04:16:52
On Sun, 23 Jun 2024 10:15:52 +1200, Your Name wrote:

<https://www.cnbc.com/2024/06/21/apple-ai-europe-dma-macos.html>

I see only one bored person i.e. Troll who does not understand anything.

BTW: Nobody needs "human" gateways to the internet.

Do you reckon he is Arlen, Jughead?

At least Jorg now sees he is a "bored person i.e. Troll who does not
understand anything" ... admitting his problem is the first step to his
recovery.

Based on Jeorg never saying anything of any use, I reckon Jeorg is one of
Arlen's characters meant to look & act like a fool in everything he says.