Don't you hate it when your iPhone didn't turn off after using its camera?

Sujet : Don't you hate it when your iPhone didn't turn off after using its camera?
De : ant (at) *nospam* zimage.comANT (Ant)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 27. Jul 2024, 04:38:51
Don't you hate it when your iPhone didn't turn off after using its
camera? I swore I pressed the button to turn it off! Or maybe it got
accidently turned on? My pant pocket gets really warm and there goes its
power left too. :(
--
"Do not bring a detestable thing into your house or you, like it, will be set apart for destruction. Utterly abhor and detest it, for it is set apart for destruction." ???Deuteronomy 7:26. Hot, SDCC, Olympics, & DP&W!
  /\___/\   Ant(Dude) @ http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org.