Re: Can We Have a Troll Free August?

Sujet : Re: Can We Have a Troll Free August?
De : andrew (at) *nospam* spam.net (Andrew)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 03. Aug 2024, 17:03:11
*Hemidactylus* wrote on Fri, 02 Aug 2024 23:33:53 +0000 :

I'm all in.

Alan Browne started this interesting thread by thinking my motives are the
same as his are - which shows rather clearly how ignorant he happens to be.

 *I'm going to post facts about Apple products whether or not you respond*

The only thing that changes if you don't respond, is I won't be able to
point out the strange way you ignorant low-IQ zealots defend Apple to the
death - usually by brazenly denying every published fact about Apple.