Re: I just bought two 10th generation inexpensive iPads for $300 each

Sujet : Re: I just bought two 10th generation inexpensive iPads for $300 each
De : andrew (at) *nospam* spam.net (Andrew)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone comp.mobile.ipad
Date : 04. Aug 2024, 01:30:42
Andrew wrote on Sat, 3 Aug 2024 15:21:53 -0000 (UTC) :

We actually bought four of them, two as gifts, so what we need now is to
figure out what cases are best and if they sell a good screen protector.

It's a nice touch that Apple lets you choose the color from the box.
 <https://i.postimg.cc/D00hc5gZ/10genipad01.jpg>

And at least you get a USB charger that fits the device requirements.
 <https://i.postimg.cc/bv0qYZrz/10genipad02.jpg>

I can't get the model number off the $300 iPad yet because it's brain dead
as it won't work without the Internet (which proves it's a dumb terminal),
but the box says that the model is MPQ13LL/A so at least I can search now.

Do you think this 2022 10th generation iPad screen protector will fit?
 <https://www.amazon.com/Ailun-Protector-Generation-Compatible-Sensitive/dp/B0BJPXXM7D/>

The cases are horrifically expensive compared to Android cases though.
 <https://www.amazon.com/SEYMAC-iPad-10th-Generation-10-9/dp/B0BK8BD41N/>

The cases are at least 10% of the cost of the device, which is a cost you
never get back even if you're Alan Browne and you sell everything you own.