Can you push & shove to change a route at will on Apple Maps on iOS?

Sujet : Can you push & shove to change a route at will on Apple Maps on iOS?
De : andrew (at) *nospam* spam.net (Andrew)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 12. Aug 2024, 16:52:43
Can you push & shove to change a route at will on Apple Maps on iOS?

I just tried it on the Android Google Maps app and it doesn't work.
 <https://i.postimg.cc/qv5RpC8n/map-change-route.jpg>

Neither does it work with the Ungoogled Chromium maps link I tried.
 <https://i.postimg.cc/9MRq3Hzd/maplink-change-route.jpg>

Offhand, can Apple Maps push and shove a route to change it at will?