Re: iPhone can't show my wallet app during its lock screen due to lack of Apple Pay's card setup?

Sujet : Re: iPhone can't show my wallet app during its lock screen due to lack of Apple Pay's card setup?
De : nuh-uh (at) *nospam* nope.com (Alan)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 19. Aug 2024, 01:56:27
Is there really no way to have my iPhone 12 mini's iOS v17.5.1's Wallet
app, during its lock screen, to show up
after double clicking the right physical button without a credit/debit
card set up for Apple Pay?
https://www.iphonelife.com/content/how-use-apple-pay-your-iphone-
lock-screen says so. :(

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)

Why would you want that the happen? If you are not going to load a credit
or debit card in there, what is the point?

That would be my question:

Have it open for WHAT?

I use it for my gym membership, loyalty cards, boarding passes, gift
cards, and more.

This. I want to show my membership cards without having to add a
credit/debit card.

Have you tried it?

Yes, I am trying to show my non-credit/debit cards. Double pressing
the physical right button doesn't show anything on screen. :(

Have you checked that the function is turned on in Settings?

Settings:"Wallet & Apple Pay":

"Double-Click Home Button"
 Home button? iPhone 12 mini don't have home buttons. "Double-Click Side
Button" is enabled.

Oh, no!
I didn't use the term specific to your device.
It seems like you want to whine more than you want to find a solution.