Re: Losing typed-in text irretrievably

Sujet : Re: Losing typed-in text irretrievably
De : YourName (at) *nospam* YourISP.com (Your Name)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 22. Aug 2024, 09:06:03
On 2024-08-22 05:00:38 +0000, Cameo said:
 It happens to me pretty often when I touch a key incidentally or when I
have to do something else before Send or Save. Then the text I spent long
time to type in just disappears irretrievably. In Android there was a
confirmation question before such a critical action. If such feature is
also available in iOS via some Setup option, I can not find it. But then I
am fairly new in the Apple environment. So go easy on me if I should know
this.
It would depend on what you're doing to cause that to happen, but it's unlikely Android has some magic authentication message for whatever you're doing either. For example, accidentally selecting all the test and replacing it with a space will not give you a warning message on any computer system.
You could possibly try the Undo feature to undo whatever you've just done, but again it depends on wht you did.