Re: send to…

Sujet : Re: send to…
De : hugybear (at) *nospam* gmx.net (Jörg Lorenz)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 24. Aug 2024, 07:37:47
On 24.08.24 03:00, badgolferman wrote:
Chris <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote:
badgolferman <REMOVETHISbadgolferman@gmail.com> wrote:
When I want to use the Send To… icon in an app or Safari, it pops up a
window with some Contacts and some apps I can choose from. I see there’s a
way you can edit some of the apps, but I don’t see a way to edit the
Contacts. I want to put people in there I often send links to. As it is now
I have to choose Messages then find the person I want.

How can I place desired Contacts in the Send To shortcut window?

They're just your most recent senders aren't they? Can't edit.

 They’re actually not the most recent senders. I did find you can long press
on each one then select Show Less, but that’s about it.
The flow is
1. Choose the app you want to use, it will open
2. Then enter the person you want to sent the message/mail/item to in the app.
--
"Roma locuta, causa finita." (Augustinus)