Is it me or does iPhone's iOS Maps app doesn't show the details when using its offline map like in Bozeman, MT, USA?

Sujet : Is it me or does iPhone's iOS Maps app doesn't show the details when using its offline map like in Bozeman, MT, USA?
De : ant (at) *nospam* zimage.comANT (Ant)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 02. Sep 2024, 00:07:38
Hello,

Is it me or does iPhone's iOS Maps app doesn't show the details when
using its offline map like in Bozeman, MT, USA? Like searching for its
airport, restaurants, stores, etc. This is in an old iPhone 11 Pro Max's
iOS v17.6.1. I tested with airplane on to disable both cell and wifi to
test out the newly downloaded offline 1 GB map area.

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)
--
"I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders." --Psalm 9:1. Ugh @ new laboring wk. :) labor day eve. :(
  /\___/\   Ant(Dude) @ http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org.