Re: Troll free September

Sujet : Re: Troll free September
De : andrew (at) *nospam* spam.net (Andrew)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 02. Sep 2024, 06:12:56
Alan Browne wrote on Sun, 1 Sep 2024 11:13:45 -0400 :

Certainly looks like troll free august was largely a success.

Any chance this can continue?

I don't object.

Idiots.
You're too stupid to realize I don't thrive off of your childish posts.

I thrive on debunking your lies.
So the less you lie, the less I need to post to prove you wrong.

I also post facts about Apple.
So the less you deny those facts, the less I need to prove you wrong.

Besides, I've been traveling, and I'm still traveling - but I do check the
newsgroups daily. There's nothing of interest for me to be responding to.

However, saying the truth about Apple products is what I do.

Hence, you should rest assured, I noticed none of you could deny the fact
that only Apple forces *EVERYONE with a new AppleID* to literally own a
separate phone just so that they can log into the Apple mainframe server.

It's literally impossible to log into a newly created Apple ID without
forever (yes, for the rest of your life) *also* having a phone near by.

Only Apple *requires* 2FA forever. It can't be removed.
No other company is as desperate to gather your personal data as Apple is.