Re: IOS 18

Sujet : Re: IOS 18
De : andrew (at) *nospam* spam.net (Andrew)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 17. Sep 2024, 06:04:31
Paul Goodman wrote on Tue, 17 Sep 2024 02:39:25 +0000 :

I installed Sequoia too tonight, again with no issues. I saw the icon for
phone mirroring, but I haven't tried that out yet.
I just updated to iOS 17.7 on my $300 10th-generation iPad.
Let me see if iOS 18 has anything useful for it to add to it.
https://www.macrumors.com/2024/09/16/ios-18-third-party-apps/
iOS 18 and iPadOS 18 add several new features for third-party apps, such as
the option to create Control Center shortcuts that can be used in the
Control Center, added to the Lock Screen, or activated with the Action
Button. We've rounded up a list of third-party apps that have added support
for ‌iOS 18‌ features.