Re: IOS 18

Sujet : Re: IOS 18
De : ecphoric (at) *nospam* allspamis.invalid (*Hemidactylus*)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 17. Sep 2024, 12:03:17
Leonard Blaisdell <leoblaisdell@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
On 2024-09-16, Paul Goodman <no_email@invalid.invalid> wrote:

Just downloaded and installed IOS 18 with no problems. I'm still checking
things out, but already I can see some nice changes with the Photo's app.

I haven't checked out much, but I'm looking at my iPhone screen, on my
Mac, while the iPhone upgrades our watches. Convenient. I suspect that
I'll discover more features fairly soon.
Oh! I had to install Sequoia to do that. And...the iPhone is a XS Max,
so the good news is that it still gets new iOS upgrades. So far, so good
on everything, except I have one iPad that's too old to upgrade to the
new paradigm.

Many of my apps went to dark on my home screen on the iPad but not iPhone.
Looks kinda weird.

The local troll squad will troll about everything they can.