Re: Troubleshooting on an iPad.

Sujet : Re: Troubleshooting on an iPad.
De : befr (at) *nospam* eaglesoft.de (Bernd Froehlich)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 20. Sep 2024, 08:32:47
On 19. Sep 2024 at 10:06:15 CEST, "John Hill" <watcombeman@yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:

My son has has asked me:

My iPad is getting slower and slower to the extent that it’s making some
applications difficult to use. I could try shutting down or restarting but my
perception is this is a recurring issue. Is there any known memory or process
monitoring on the iPad to see if I have an app that is misbehaving?

I know of none, but that doesn't mean there isn't anything. cAnd if there is I
assume it would apply equally to the iPd and iPhone.

Any suggestions? I have suggested a power down and restart, and he will try
that for starters.

Old John.

You could try if closing all running apps helps. (AFAIK a restart won´t do
that).

iPad OS SHOULD take care of memory by itself, but I have encountered some
situations where closing all apps helped.