Re: Air Pods Pro 2

Sujet : Re: Air Pods Pro 2
De : jollyroger (at) *nospam* pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 24. Sep 2024, 20:21:13
On 2024-09-24, Alan Browne <bitbucket@blackhole.com> wrote:
On 2024-09-19 13:30, Alan Browne wrote:

Received these yesterday (2 days sooner than expected).

Haven't been through all the features yet - but have used them for phone
calls, YouTube videos, music and Apple TV.

Sound quality is very good.
Comfort is not great - may need to return them for this reason.  TBD.
Still playing with the different tips.

Regrettably will be returning the Air Pods Pro 2.  They do not fit my
ear (as described elsewhere under this Subject).

Left ear tolerable.  Right ear at the point where removing the pod
causes sharp pain every time and generally irritation while wearing.

Too bad - otherwise a very, very good experience in all ways (though I
didn't get to test noise cancellation in objective conditions).

Fully recommended - as long as they fit comfortably.

That's too bad. My wife and I love ours and often wear them all day
long while we work etc. We both have multiple pairs, so when one needs
to be recharged, we just swap them out.

JR