The request is blocked on website

Sujet : The request is blocked on website
De : wolverine01 (at) *nospam* charter.net (sticks)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 27. Sep 2024, 03:35:19
I've got this weird thing happening with a lottery site, powerball.com, that gives "The Request is Blocked" trying to enter the page.  I play this regularly and go there several times a week.  This started happening about a week or so ago.  Javascript on or off doesn't seem to matter.  If I go into settings and clear history and website data it will load again.  I don't really do anything on the site other than load the page.  Any ideas on what is causing it to do this suddenly?
--
Stand With Israel!